Novus nSure Cloud Backup delivers powerful and reliable features and functionality to help you avoid the risk of catastrophic data loss. With Veeam Cloud Connect® at the core of the service you can rest assured that your data Is secured with market leading technology In a UK datacentre
Novus nSure Features
Veeam Cloud Connect backup
nSure provides fast and reliable backup for virtual, physical and cloud-based workloads.
- Cloud hosted offsite backups:Get your physical and virtual backups offsite to a hosted cloud repository through a secure SSL connection with no additional Veeam licensing
- Secure UK datacentre:Hosted In a secure UK datacentre to ensure compliance with GDPR requirements
- Complete visibility and control: Access and recover data in hosted backup repositories directly from the backup console
- End-to-end encryption: All data Is encrypted at source, In flight and at rest
- Simple and Fast: Set up and supported by the Novus technical support team
- Fixed annual costs: Unlike other providers Novus provide fixed annual costs so no surprise monthly bills
- Compatible with VMware and Hyper-V
- Veeam Interface: Full access to the Veeam management interface for onsite staff
- Scheduled backups: Incremental daily backups at night and full weekly backups
- Notifications and alerts: Set up notifications and alerts for onsite staff to ensure successful completion of backups
- Protect against cyber-attacks:As the data does not resideonsite any direct attack will not affect that data
The 3-2-1 Rule
The 3-2-1 Rule states that you need to keep three copies of your data, stored on two types of media, with one copy being offsite. Getting backups offsite can be challenging due to limited bandwidth, exploding data volumes and a lack of resources required to build a true offsite backup repository.
With Veeam Cloud Connect, you can master the 3-2-1 Rule without dumping money and resources into a second site, just leverage cloud backup repository services from a Veeam Cloud & Service Provider partner and take advantage of Veeam’s built-in WAN acceleration technology and so much more.